Best Pet Supplies for Vacation Rentals
Being a pet owner comes with a lot of responsibilities. To help make things easier, many vacation rentals are now pet-friendly rooms, complete with all the necessary gear to take care of a pet.
From leashes and bowls to beds and toys, these vacation rentals have thought of everything to ensure that both pets and guests are happy. As a result, there are fewer messes and destructions for everyone to worry about.
So whether you're a pet owner or a guest, look for vacation rentals that offer pet-friendly amenities - it'll make everyone's stay much more enjoyable.
Top 12 Items Every Dog Friendly Vacation Rental Needs to Have
- Framed pet rules
- Labeled cabinet to hold supplies mentioned below
- Pet bowls for food & water
- Dog towels for baths or muddy feet
- Poo bags
- Leads & Leashes
- Emergency Dog food
- Dog biscuits and Treats
- Doormats & sofa covers
- Build dens and pens for pets to feel safe (under the staircase etc)
- Provide an area & hose to wash down pets outside